Saturday, September 19, 2009

Overdue Update

So....let's try this again. Obviously, I do not have a passion to blog, and I honestly just forget about it. That and I'm pretty sure Steph and maybe Lindsay are the only people that actually read this.

Let's see. When was the last time I wrote something? June 29. I guess I should talk about what's happened between then and now. a) I completed my graduate internship b) I graduated with a Masters! c) I got a job!

My life now consists of working as a Speech-Language Pathologist at a school in Little Rock called The Academy at Riverdale. I LOVE love love it! I work with the most amazing kids! I actually see them for a full hour for at least 2 times a week so I've been getting in some GREAT therapy sessions too!

Other than that, not much else is happening in this boring life of mine. I'm back in the same city as my wonderful best friend, but I dearly miss my wonderful Texas friends too. I will be flying to Houston and then driving to San Antonio in 2 weeks to attend the wedding of one of my amazing grad. school friends, Elaine. I cannot wait to see the gorgeous bride and some other friends!

And this next weekend, Joanna and I will be driving to Jonesboro to see The Fray:) perform. I'm super excited about that one too! So at least I have something to look forward to for the next two weekends!

I hope anyone who might read this is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment